Avocent 16-Port KVM over IP Switch DSR4030
Avocent KVM over IP switch (DSR4030-001) with BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center – also includes Virtual Media. The Avocent 16-port DSR4030 KVM over IP switch provides four simultaneous digital paths for remote access and BIOS-level control of all connected servers and serial-based devices in your data center.
1 op voorraad
- Remote server management: The 16-port DSR4030 KVM over IP switch, 1 local, 4 digital users, enables both local and remote server management.
- Virtual Media support: Used with DSView 3 management software, the DSR4030 switch provides Virtual Media support. Use it to map CD-ROMs and other storage media to a remote branch server to conduct file transfers, application and OS patches, and CD-ROM diagnostics.
- Integrated solution for KVM and power control: Integrates BIOS-level access and power control in one solution. Also provides external modem support when the network is down.
- On-board Web interface: On-board Web interface support gives you direct access to target devices without additional software. Beneficial to small company administrators who want a scalable system that can easily grow with them. DSView 3 software can be added later as your system grows.
- Single management platform: Combined with DSView 3 software, the DSR4030 switch gives you a single interface to manage your entire IT infrastructure, including data center and branch office locations.
- Access IPMI-enabled servers: Using DSView 3 software, IT administrators can monitor and control system health including the temperature, fan and voltage.
- Notifications: DSView 3 software sends SNMP traps and email notification for defined system events.
- Scheduling: DSView 3 software simplifies management of routine tasks, updates and file loading including automation of task schedules and updates.
- Failover authentication: DSView 3 management software, with hub and spoke architecture, provides failover authentication, ensuring system reliability and security.
- User logs and access control: DSView 3 software advanced security includes audit logs and gives you the power to assign individual user rights.
- Local login required: Required login at the local port for increased security